IPSEC and NFS

Let's see here.  First of all we have authentication so a different host
shouldn't be able to spoof uid/etc.  Second, we intrinsically assume the
host has some sort of internal security, so IPSec views it as "out of
scope" if a known valid host misrepresents UID.  I assume properly
representing UID is a policy plumbing problem left to the NFS developer.

Or, you could run TLS, I suppose.

-- Rodney Thayer <rodney@sabletech.com>