Donald

From:  Pierre-Alain Fouque <PA.Fouque@enst-bretagne.fr>
To:  ipsec@ans.net
Sender:  owner-ipsec@ex.tis.com
}Hi, my name is Pierre-Alain FOuque and I am a student who is making a memo
}about the security on IP. I search the draft draft-ietf-sipp-esp-03.txt,
}draft-ietf-sipp-ap-03.txt, and draft-ietf-sipp-sa-02.txt. I have read that
}Eastlake, Donald E. has made a draft on PIPS Practical IP Security
}contained in an incomplete draft.
}
}I thank you for all this knowledges because I haven't found them on the
}ietf site.
}
}Pierre-Alain Fouque
}e-mail : fouque@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr