Re: Interactions between IPSEC and NAT

Alex Alten writes:
> At 02:39 AM 2/5/98 -0500, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> >Maybe you ought to read the spec. It might answer a lot of your
> >questions. Believe it or not, we did know what we were doing.
>
> I have to really question if you knew what you were doing.  Go
[...flamage deleted...]
> You know Perry, not everyone who studies this field goes off and wastes
> their time writing RFC's and I-D's. I prefer to apply for patents and sell
> them.

You will pardon me, but I'm going to cut this off now. I really don't
think this is going to be productive for people, and most people
probably don't want to read any more comments from me, especially as
your comments speak for themselves. Nothing I could possibly say was
as damaging to you as your own words.

Perry