Reminder concerning the IPSEC implementation list:

As a reminder, I am maintaining a list of companies who are implementing
(or planning to implement) IPSEC at:

	http://web.mit.edu/tytso/www/ipsec/companies.html

This list is an adjunct to the IPSEC Implementation Survey, which is
periodically done by Rodney Thayer at Sable Technology, and which can be
found.  Rodney's list, along with some other useful IPSEC resources, can
be found on the IPSEC page which I maintain at:

	http://web.mit.edu/tytso/www/ipsec/

The IPSEC company list which I maintain does not contain as much
information about the details of the IPSEC implementations as does the
implementation survey, but it does contain marketing contacts and is
updated more frequently than the Implementation Survey.

If your company isn't listed on my IPSEC company list, or the
information on the list needs to be updated, please let me know; send
e-mail to tytso@mit.edu.  Remember: only *you* can prevent cobwebby web
pages.  :-)

Thanks!!

						- Ted