Re: (NAT) Re: Interactions between IPSEC and NAT

Jim,

    Thanks for your understanding. I am not trying to be political,
just putting things in perspective. As for solutions that do not
include NAT, I am not averse to them. I will certainly try to offer
whatever I can towards providing myriad of solutions to customers.
Thanks again.

cheers,
suresh