Re: PKI(Entrust) & IPsec

We are combining PKI and IPSEC support into our product.

Jeffrey Goodwin

**  Ashley Laurent,Inc. **  Software Development  **     Consulting          **
* 707 West Avenue, Suite 201        *     voice: 512-322-0676                 *
* Austin, Texas 78701               *     fax  : 512-322-0680                 *
*                      web: http://www.osgroup.com                            *
* Microsoft Solution Provider       *  	  Complete Systems Design/Development *
* Novell Professional Developer     *	  Systems Software/Device Drivers     *