March 2nd Meeting at Raliegh

Hi, we're interested in doing some pre-interoperability testing with 5
IPSEC hardware gateway vendors, before the March 2nd worshop.  We're
already supporting most of the transforms in the DOI, and have done
some interoperability testing already, but would like to work with
more vendors now.

We have a Windows 95 and Windows NT IPSEC BITS client.
Also, an NT IPSEC Gateway.

Please respond to jeffg@osgroup.com

Thanks,
Jeffrey Goodwin

**  Ashley Laurent,Inc. **  Software Development  **     Consulting          **
* 707 West Avenue, Suite 201        *     voice: 512-322-0676                 *
* Austin, Texas 78701               *     fax  : 512-322-0680                 *
*                      web: http://www.osgroup.com                            *
* Microsoft Solution Provider       *  	  Complete Systems Design/Development *
* Novell Professional Developer     *	  Systems Software/Device Drivers     *