Re: Help - Details on March 2nd worshop at Raliegh requested ...

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Daniel Harkins wrote:

> If you have a what sort of questions I could probably help you. Stu

What sort of space will be available to each vendor.  Do we need to
bring any special fixtures besides computer equipment and power fixtures.
(Tables, chairs, banner or identification, ... ?)

What about firewall configurations ?

What about phone line connectivity for remote access testing ?

Thanks,
Jeffrey Goodwin

**  Ashley Laurent,Inc. **  Software Development  **     Consulting          **
* 707 West Avenue, Suite 201        *     voice: 512-322-0676                 *
* Austin, Texas 78701               *     fax  : 512-322-0680                 *
*                      web: http://www.osgroup.com                            *
* Microsoft Solution Provider       *  	  Complete Systems Design/Development *
* Novell Professional Developer     *	  Systems Software/Device Drivers     *

Follow-Ups: References: