Re: Help - Details on March 2nd worshop at Raliegh requested ...

At 05:28 PM 2/12/98 -0600, Engineering wrote:

>What sort of space will be available to each vendor.  Do we need to
>bring any special fixtures besides computer equipment and power fixtures.
>(Tables, chairs, banner or identification, ... ?)

You will need to bring your own hubs and cables.  If you are a gateway
product, that will be 2 hubs.  Also a power strip or two will be wise to
bring along.

The facility is the Embassy suite's ballroom.  Some 3100 sq ft (smaller
than Ottawa, but that was unique).  The hotel is suppling tables and chairs
and main power runs.  Cisco is providing a switch with 10baseT lines to
each table and Internet connectivity plus address blocks.  The room is
suppose to be open 24 hours a day starting 6am on monday.

>What about firewall configurations ?

I ASSUME you mean your IPsec gateway config?  We are working on test plans.
 Sorry it is taking so long, my job change plus a few other items.

>What about phone line connectivity for remote access testing ?

There will be a few phone curcuits for dialup testing.  Ethernet clients
should also be tested....

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA
Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec@htt-consult.com