Resend of I-Ds

Due to a problem we experienced with our majordomo server on Friday, Feb 13,
we had to resend a number of articles last night.  During that resend, a
series of Internet-Drafts were sent, with inappropriate To: lines due
to the interpretation of the original To: line by our mailer.  This has
caused a number of receiving mailers to balk.  To be sure that these are
received by all ipsec list members, we are resending them.  We apologize to
those where this is a second copy and thus "noise."

Thank you for your understanding.

					-John Kelley
						TIS Majordomo Administration

--