Re: new draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp?

   Date: Thu, 19 Feb 98 12:36:17 EST
   From: wdm@epoch.ncsc.mil (W. Douglas Maughan)

   My apologies for not getting out another ISAKMP draft. This little
   thing called a dissertation keeps getting in the way. I had hoped to
   have it done by tomorrow, but it won't be ready. At the latest, I'll
   have it by next Friday, Feb. 27.

OK.  Both Bob and I had been under the impression that another draft
would not be forthcoming, and that the current one was adequate.
Clearly, there is consensus to the contrary.

We'll consider the last call on the ISAKMP draft withdrawn until you can
get your revision done by Feb. 27 at the latest.  (Hopefully sooner,
please, if you can.)  I'd like to give the IESG opportunity to make
these RFC status *before* the LA IETF meeting, so I don't have to have a
blue dot on my name tag.  :-)

							- Ted

Follow-Ups: References: