Last call on Cipher Drafts...

I thought that
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-cbc-01.txt was
supposed to clear up the issue around the explosion of ESP Cipher
drafts.  In fact I thought most of the individual drafts were supposed
to be nullified by this draft.  Since this one document was prepared
with the cooperation of most of those draft authors.  All the info (inc
3DES) is in one draft.

>From the document:

This document obsoletes the following documents:
     draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-cast-128cbc-00.txt, R. Pereira, G. Carter
     draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-rc5-cbc-00.txt, R. Pereira, R. Baldwin
     draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-3des-expiv-00.txt, R. Pereira, R. Thayer
     draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-idea-cbc-00.txt, R. Adams
     draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-blowfish-cbc-00.txt, R. Adams

I would like to see this one go to last call with the DES.
Bye.
----
Greg Carter, Entrust Technologies
greg.carter@entrust.com