IPSEC Arch, ports, and tunnel mode SAs

I have a question regarding the following change to the IPSEC Arch and
a tunnel mode SA(s) set up between two SG's.

Can I set up a tunnel mode SA between two SGs where one of the
(outbound) selectors is a protocol port?  If so, what do I do when I
receive an IP fragment on my "non-IPSEC" side?  I can't determine
which tunnel to send through since I may not have the port info.

Or, is the decision to forward fragments dependent on what I have in
the ports field of the selector.  That is if the port fields are set
to "don't care", then I can send fragments.  But, if they are set to
specific values, then I must drop fragments.

It seems like a bad idea to me to allow ports as a selector if it
means that we can't send ip fragments through the tunnels.  (you might
extend this statement and say it is a bad idea to allow ports as a
selector for tunnel mode SAs.)

	- chrisb

This didn't clear it up for me:

--
 Chris Boscolo               chris.boscolo@WatchGuard.com
 WatchGuard Technologies     (206) 521-8348