RE: Regrouping for IPSEC WORKING GROUP LAST CALL

Ted's assessment makes sense to me.

At a finer level of detail, if EC group definitions remain at this
stage, I believe that current text in isakmp-oakley-06 appears
self-inconsistent about the level of the groups' optionality and
probably needs some adjustment or clarification: section 4 states
generally that "ECP and EC2N groups MAY be supported", but sections 6.3
and 6.4 describe the particular cited groups as SHOULDs.

--jl