RE: Certificate Requesting

The extra round trip was because we don't know that we do not have that
certificate because we do not have the ID yet.

This scenario was put forth by Rob Adams at the IPSec CA meeting and I
do see his point.  IP Address are usually not  good enough to find a
certificate, thus we must wait for the ID.