Draft versions -- Arch, AH, ESP

Folks,

Sorry to bother you with this, but some of the comments we've received
have been for the November drafts and relate to issues/typos/etc that
have been addressed in the new February drafts.  Of course some of the
problems pointed out with the November drafts were ones that may still
apply to the February ones, so the effort/feedback isn't wasted.  But
just to minimize efforts... please be sure you're reviewing the most
recent drafts.  As of this Saturday evening (2/28),

        a) The recently submitted February version of the Architecture
           draft had not yet been posted to the internet-drafts directory.
           Please use the version we sent to the mailing list and the
           IETF secretariat on 2/20.  Please let me know if you want me
	   to send you a copy (prior to its being posted to the drafts
	   directory):
		draft-ietf-ipsec-arch-sec-03.txt

	 b) There are 2 versions of the AH draft in the internet-drafts
           directory:
                draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-v2-02.txt
                draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-v2-03.txt (the latest version)

        c) There are 2 versions of the ESP draft in the internet-drafts
           directory:
                draft-ietf-ipsec-auth-header-03.txt
                draft-ietf-ipsec-auth-header-04.txt (the latest version)

Thank you,
Karen

PS I'm not sure why there are 2 versions of the AH and ESP drafts, though
   it does make it easier to compare them.  Also, we pinged the secretariat
   and they're planning to post the Arch document either this weekend or
   Monday.  I have the impression they're just swamped, etc.