Re: IPSEC tunnels and Mobile IP

Thank you.  The point I was clumsily trying to make is that this
("Mobile IP") seems to be an application and as such, does not appear to
be something that should really have much do with the IP layer itself,
except as being a legitimate use of it.  Meanwhile there appear to be
other problems associated with what other people think of when they use
the word "mobile", and these problems really do have some connection to
elements already defined in the IP layer and could be exacerbated by new
elements which would be introduced by IPSEC.  Again, I am quite curious to
hear how one would handle a dynamic IP multi-user host that uses NFS.  I
don't think that it is impossible within a certain set of cases, but I'd
like to see a general solution.

Mitch Nelson