Re: Proxy Key Exchange

Rohit,

  I'd suggest reading the RFC on the DNS Key Exchanger record
for information on some possible scenarios with IPsec and
Proxy Key Management.  The PF_KEYv2 Internet-Draft might also
have information on Proxy Key Management.

  If there are questions after studying both of those, specific
questions could go to this list or I'd be happy to have a unicast
email exchange (thus sparing the rest of the list).

  Truth is, I should have written an Informational RFC on this in
1995.  However, I haven't yet done so...  Sorry.

Ran
rja@inet.org