Re: IPSEC tunnels and Mobile IP

: 40% of _everyone_? Is Finland rich or merely full of early adopters?  Or
: perhaps it's a pain in the neck to wire everything...
:
Yep, Finland's population is about 5 million and we have over 1 million
GSM phones + other mobile phones (NMT) probably hundreds of thousands. :)

Well, rich and rich... We have the Nokia and for some reason finn's has
adopted this mobility of phones very well. :)

: Jari Arkko writes:
: >
: > P.S. I happen to live in a country where mobility already is ubiquitous:
: > in Finland 40% of _all_ people have a mobile phone :-)

	Pekka
 Pekka Riikonen                  Email: priikone@fenix.pspt.fi
 PSPT/Department of Computer Science and Information Technology