RE: Looking for statement of patent issues re ISAKMP/Oakley

Bob,

No flame.. it would just be nice to be able to implement good technology
for use in the public domain without "paying through the nose" for it
(read: standardization) which would be good for all. I do understand
however that money is money (business is business) and RSA could not
continue to exist without having someone pay for their services.

Good Day,

Ken Durazzo
Systems Engineer - Bay Networks "Where information flows"