RE: Looking for statement of patent issues re ISAKMP/Oakley

> No flame.. it would just be nice to be able to implement good
> technology for use in the public domain without "paying through
> the nose" for it (read: standardization) which would be good for
> all. I do understand however that money is money (business is
> business) and RSA could not continue to exist without having
> someone pay for their services.
>
> Good Day,

     Certicom prides itself for developing of the most efficient
     Public-Key Cryptosystem i.e. the Elliptic Curve Public-Key
     Cryptosystem (ECC).  Besides the outstanding technology
     Certicom offers EXCELLENT Licensing terms which are good
     for ALL.

     We hope you will support the effort to help standardize the
     use of ECC in this Working Group and others which will be
     good for ALL.

     Adel Jaber/ Market Research Manager-Information Security
     Certicom Corp.
     San Mateo
     California

     WWW.Certicom.COM