No SPD

Hi All,

with respect to the draft-ietf-ipsec-arch-sec-04.txt

"The following table summarizes the relationship between the "Next Header"
value in the packet and SPD and the *derived Port Selector value for the
SPD and SAD.*"

Above paragraph says that derive the port selectors value for both SPD and
SAD. Why one should derive the port selectors value for SPD. I think the
port selectors value for the SPD is determined by the adminstrator not by
the "Next Header" value in the packet and SPD. I think we have derive the
port selectors value only for the SAD.

Thanks