Re: some comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-arch-sec-04.txt

Bill,

I agree with your suggested editorial changes.  WRT the wildcarding, the
intent is to match exactly what is in IKE, to avoid negotiation vs. SPD
mismatches, so we will reword to better reflect that. The text about OPAQUE
transport protocols may be left over from when we distinguished between the
transport layer protocol and the "next" protocol as different selectors.
Since we simplified to a single selector, this text may not be necessary.

Steve