Re: is manual keying mandatory (fwd)

I agree.  It will be some time before all boxes support ISAKMP, but
they will need to be included in secure networks.  This will help
customers adopt ISAKMP as a standard if it is widely available.

In a few years it could probably be phased out.

Jackie

--
Jacqueline Wilson          | Phn:  (512) 838-2702
IBM, AIX/6000              | Fax:  (512) 838-3509