Re: is manual keying mandatory

I totally agree - no changes & no delay.

I wasn't proposing changing the MUST. I was only trying to understand the
parameters on what had to "work" in order for an implementation to be called
"compliant". I think I understand that now from the information from the
respondents, and the lack thereof from others.

Thanks folks, and sorry for any consternation I may have caused.