Re: updated draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-cbc-03.txt

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:

>    Correct spelling: [Bosselaers]. Probably we should contact and notice him
>    before using his website as a link in the draft. The numbers on his homepage
>    are from an yet unpublished paper. He himself or Bart can give the exact
>    reference.
>
> Given how ephemeral web pages can be, I'd be very hesitate citing a web
> pages as a reference.

Actually this was my point: we should ask for the exact reference of the
paper, where these citations are from. Currently, it's:

@unpublished{BoPrRi98,
  author =       {Bart Preneel and Vincent Rijmen and Antoon Bosselaers},
  title =        {{Recent developments in the design of conventional algorithms}},
  year =         1998,
  note  =       {Unpublished}
}

Bart etc should know better which reference they would prefer (on the
other hand, WWW would be more dynamic hopefully).

Helger