Re: Last Call: Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol to Proposed Standard

My understanding is that the TCP Over Satellite WG is considering the use
of spoofing (at least as a research topic).  I presume this means that
IPSec and spoofing to improve performance on a long latency satellite
network are incompatible.   Is there any way to maintain security and
still do TCP spoofing for satellites (i.e., could you elaborate on the
evil)?

                                                            Alan

--
The best way to predict the future is to invent it