Re: Last Call for IPSEC

  I'm not taking it personally and I don't feel insulted. The vision you
should have in mind is not bloodshot eyes and smoke leaving ears, it's the
slackjawed, "jeez, I can't believe it!" My point is, is that this is a well
travelled path I'm on here. If anyone has a problem with the name IKE then
I hope it's a problem with a half dozen (actually, I think it's more like
a "wild mileau of") other protocols too, otherwise it _is_ personal.

  Criticize IKE for being complicated, poorly written or whatever but if
naming is an issue let's argue about "The Pre-Shared Key for The Internet".
That's something that I'm taking personally (insert emoticon here).

  Dan.