Questions

Hi,

I'm a doctoral student and now engaged in the research of Mobile IP. Because
I'm unfamiliar with the IP security, I have two questions :
1) Is there any way to transfer the security relationship between the
Correspondent Node (CN) and the Home Agent (HA) to that between the CN and
the Mobile Node (MN) ?
2) if the CN trusts the HA, the HA can distribute a key to both the CN and
the MN that is known to no other entity. How to establish the Registration
Key between the CN and the MN ? Is there a Internet Draft to tackle this
problem ?

   Thanks.

Best regards,
Wei Peng