Re: IPsec 41st IEEE meeting

Angelos D. Keromytis said...

>In message <199804220102.VAA03449@relay.rv.tis.com>, "Amal Maalouf" writes:
>>In the 41st IEEE meeting somebody gave an address to get a free
>>IPsec implementation and discuss issues in it.  Does anybody
>>know this e-mail address?  Also, does anybody know of any IPsec
>>commercial or free implemtations?
>
>That person was John Ioannidis.
>
>You can get his code (which is a bit dated by now) from
>ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/security/net/ip/
>
>OpenBSD (IPsec + Photuris)
>http://www.openbsd.org/
>
>FreeSWAN (for Linux) (IPsec + IKE)
>http://www.xs4all.nl/~freeswan

there is also LIPsec (Linux-IPsec) at
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/security/net/ip

The version that is currently there (0.5) is very dated.
but I uploaded a new version (0.7) yesterday, and hopefully
it will appear soon.
	-gordo

Gordon Oliver	(gordo@telsur.cl)	Independent Consultant
	... Available for consulting on Linux  ...