RE: AggressiveMode issue

The problem with this approach is that an implementation would have to
hold every ISAKMP message sent in a retransmission buffer.  That is
quite costly for a security gateway handling thousands of connections.

Perhaps a better way is to use the COMMIT bit to require a
NOTIFY-CONNECT message to be sent the the responder, then proceeding
with the QuickMode exchange?