Re: IPSEC standardization status

Derrell D. Piper wrote:

> >Was there consensus on these additions to the ISAKMP doc? I would like
> >to see them added; would anyone else?
>
> I do not want to see the ISAKMP document ammended at this time.  I think this
> is a great topic for the next revision.
>
> Derrell

Obviously, any changes to any of the docs will go into the next
revision(s). We have the notice that the docs have moved forward. Many
of us (implementors) are discovering oversights, unforseen developments,
etc.  Should we assume that just because the documents are moving to
proposed standard that the work is finished, and that no improvements
will be addes? Are we not to continue discussing such suggested
improvements on this list?

Scott

Follow-Ups: References: