Re: low-end IPSEC boxes?

How low-end are you willing to go? Would a strip-down NT box (v 5.0) do the
job. (A simple Pentium motherboad, power supply, and an PCI/NIC, running NT
workstation should do.)
It also depends on what kind of Network Interface you are talking about.
T1? Cable modem?
For SOHO market, you may also want NAT running on it, which makes it more
interesting.

Is anyone making low-end IPSEC boxes?  That is, I'm looking for something
that will support tunnel mode for the so-called SOHO (small office,
home office) market.  I look for throughput of a megabit/second, or
perhaps twice that, for ~4-8 client machines in a fairly simple
topological relationship to a core network.