RE: 3DES

However, some of us are saddled with 2 products, for political reasons.. %)
One with 3DES and one without.   If we add 3DES as a MUST, we're just
going to end up with a load of products with interoperable IPSEC code in them
that aren't IPSEC compliant..

Go ahead, flame away.. %).. I need some entertainment for this afternoon.

-Rob