RE: IPCOMP and IPSEC

	I guess time will tell.  For remote-access VPN stuff (over the
Internet), there is no doubt that
	stateless compression is what you use.  For some of the newer
VNP-focused providers offering
	QOS for LAN-to-LAN, it may be possible to use a history - even
for IPPCP.

	I've worked full-time from home for a few years now - using a
direct dial ISDN link over which the
	average compression seems to stay stubbornly on 2:1.  I'll load
up the IPPCP image and share the results
	once I have a decent sample.  Not a bad case study considering
the use of IPPCP in the short term -
	i.e. remote-access for laptops/SOHOs.

	Cheers, Steve.