Re: commercial IPSEC in Europe?

> Ditto for VPNet's VSU-1010.  Check out www.vpnet.com.

You do not appear to have a european distributor. Do you have export licences
for european countries? I somehow doubt that you have gotten an export licence
for 3DES, and I am not going to advise anyone to use anything lesser!

The same comment applies to the Network Associates firewalls (which
dmason@tis.com suggested, but gave no URL pointing to them).

To avoid turning this into a "we too" forum, please only respond to the
query if your product is manufactured outside the USA and/or has no
export restrictions whatsoever. Toy systems using single-des (or worse) need
not apply!

Thanks again,

/ji

PS: I know that my IPSEC code, ported by Angelos Keromytis, is available
under OpenBSD, which does not suffer from export restrictions. However,
noone seems to be supporting it commercially, and the intended audience
needs a number they can call if something goes wrong.