Multicast security issues I-D

Benny Pinkas and me have written an I-D that discusses multicast security
issues, and contains a short mini-survey on some existing works on the
topic. (Most of these issues were telegraphically mentioned in my talk at
the LA meeting.) Hopefully, this will be a first step towards good
solutions to this problem.

The current version (to be made available by the I-D secretariat soon)
is tentative.  I would like to encourage and ask those who are intrested
in the topic to take a look and give us their comments.  We will do our
best to incorporate these remarks in the next version.

Ran