Re: Where can I find the latest drafts?

  http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipsec-charter.html and scroll down
a tad. "The Resolution of ISAKMP with Oakley" is dead, long live IKE!
(It's the same protocol with a different name).

  There's a freeware IKE available at

   http://www.cisco.com/public/library/isakmp/disclaimer.html

Read the disclaimer, follow the hotlinks, answer the questions and it's yours.

  Actually, if you wait a few days I'll put the updated version there. The
one on the page is dated.

  Dan.

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:59:08 MDT you wrote