Re: Rest of World encryption hardware products?

While I'd love to continue taking pot-shots at the crypto side, this
discussion is taking place in the context of an IETF working group,
and your last message contained two rather telling points which
indicate that the products you're advocating for have no chance
whatsoever of becoming an internet standard.

> He was trying hard to be accurate without giving away the store.

Serious investigation requires revealing enough detail to allow a
cryptographer to reimplement the system.  If this constitutes `giving
away the store', you've come to the wrong place.

> (Sorry, I can't give you more details.)

One of the basic ground rules in the IETF is that trade secrets and
NDA's have no place here.  If you can't publish your algorithms and
protocols, then you're not making a good faith effort to offer your
*technology* to the working group

Instead, it seems like you're trying to market your *products* to the
subscribers of the list.  That's an abuse of the purpose of the
working group list.

					- Bill

Follow-Ups: References: