Re: Revised drafts -- Arch, AH, ESP

Regarding IPSEC architecture draft, I have a question:
:
>    To:
>           o PMTU message with >64 bits of IPsec header -- If the ICMP
>             message contains more information from the original packet
>             then there MAY be enough non-opaque information to

I couldn't understand why "MAY" is used here instead of lowercase
"may".  Is it really "MAY" in RFC2119 way of definition?  (There are
some other similar capitalization I couldn't understand in the draft.)

						FUKUMOTO Atsushi
						fukumoto@imasy.or.jp