RE: Signature format and smart cards

Hi Brian,

I have successfully tested with two smart cards and have had no problems, a
DataKey SignatureSure and a Chrysalis-ITS Luna Token, both use a PKCS-11
type interface.  As well Tero mentioned others.

I remember discussing this a while ago, but can't remember whether it was on
the list or in person.  Either way since there was enough smart cards that
did support OIDless encryption it wasn't a problem.

Personally I would rather see a smart card vendor do a driver update than
change the spec at this point.
Bye.
----
Greg Carter, Entrust Technologies