RE: Signature format and smart cards

Then the solution is to negotiate signature encoding type as well.
Clearly, the best solution is to add signature encoding type to the cert and
cert request payload headers.  We cannot do this.  So I again propose to
flag the oid-ful format with a 1 in the reserved field of these headers
until ipsecond can fix this.

bs