Re: simultaneous lifetime type support required?

    >> page 23 or arch-sec-06.txt:
    >>
    >> o Lifetime of this Security Association: a time interval after
    >> which an SA must be replaced with a new SA (and new SPI) or
    >> terminated, plus an indication of which of these actions should
    >> |          occur.  This may be expressed as a time or byte count, or a
    >> |          combination of both, the first lifetime to expire taking
    >> |          precedence. A compliant implementation MUST support both
    >> |          types of lifetimes, and must support their combination.

    Scott> Excellent - this is what I was looking for. Thanks!

  Wait, that was my *PROPOSED TEXT*!!! Thus the change bars.

   :!mcr!:            |  "Elegant and extremely rapid for calculation are the
   Michael Richardson | techniques of Young tableaux. They also have the merit
                      | of being fun to play with." - p.47 Intro to Quarks&Partons
 Personal: <A HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html">mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca</A>. PGP key available.
 Corporate: <A HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/SSW/">sales@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca</A>.

Follow-Ups: References: