Re: Revised drafts -- Arch, AH, ESP

> Suresh,
>
> At this point in the document editing process, it probably is not possible
> top make these changes, although I agree that the document would be better
> if 1-3 were made.
>
> Steve

When I sent these comments in May (i.e. more than six weeks ago), it
was deemed too late to make changes. Yet, I see updated drafts submitted
by Karen just a couple of weeks back. I understand, if you are reluctant
to make a new submission just with these updates. But, if you are making
another submission independent of these changes, I suggest folding
in these updates. Hope this would be OK by you. Thanks.

cheers,
suresh

Follow-Ups: References: