RE: ESP and AH used in tunnel mode by a Security Gateway

	Ben,

	Having slept on this, I think I'm going to take a slightly different
approach for the sake of the
	sanity of the folk configuring IPSEC.

	Since [IP AH IP ESP IP DATA] isn't of much use,  my configuration
tool asks if a given policy
	will apply tunnel OR transport mode.  If for a tunnel mode policy,
both ESP and AH are specified,
	I will interpret that as meaning  [IP AH ESP IP DATA]  - I don't
really want to have to explain in
	the documentation that if you want a tunnel to be protected with ESP
and AH, ESP needs to be
	specified as tunnel-mode and AH as transport mode!

	If this means I'll have to play tricks at the IKE API, then I'll
live with that.

	Sound reasonable?
	Steve.