Working group home page

Seems to have the incorrect statement:

Archive: ftp://ftp.tis.com/pub/lists/ipsec OR ftp.ans.net/pub/archive/ipsec

Which I believe should be an 'AND'.  The second only goes until
February '96 and the first picks up from there.  One of the following
changes would be appropriate:

1.  Modify the WG Page to make this an "AND"
2.  "Port" the archive at ans.net to tis.com, and change the page to
    no longer include the reference to ans.net
3.  Move the tis.com archive to ans.net (probably not a good idea
    since ans.net seems to be defunct).

I'd prefer option #2.

It would be nice to get this fixed soon -- I was about to send a
message off without appropriate research which would probably have
caused unnecessary conflict on the list.

ben