Re: I-D ACTION:draft-shima-ipsec-isakmp-cke-type-00.txt

Hi,

In the section 3.4, the second message description repeates
the first message description. "Initiator" should be replaced
by "responder", since the second message is sent by "responder"
in the protocol. I think, the author simply copied that part
from previous paragraph.

Yuri Poeluev
Certicom Corp.
E-mail: ypoeluev@certicom.com