Re: I-D ACTION:draft-shima-ipsec-isakmp-cke-type-00.txt

Hi,

You can contact Rodney Thayer, who
is an author of the mentioned document.
His e-mail address:
   R. Thayer: rodney@sabletech.com
I've seen links to other his documents, but
only links. Those documents have been
deleted from IETF site because of expiration.
I suggest that you ask him about that document.
Sorry, I don't have a copy.

Yuri Poeluev
Certicom Corp.
ypoeluev@certicom.com