IP Tunnel for LAN-to-LAN with IPSEC

	If an IP-tunnel is appropriate for a LAN-to-LAN VPN link, then

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gupta-ipsec-remote-access-00.tx
	suggests that GRE could be used (in preference to using L2TP/Layer-2
tunnels).

	Some form of abstraction is needed to allowing dynamic routing to
multiple
	remote security gateways over a single WAN interface (for example).

	Can I get a poll on how folk intend to implement this support?
Currently, we
	are looking to offer a GRE tunnel (RFC1701) and L2TP in support of
dynamic
	routing over LAN-LAN VPN links.  I am concerned that there should be
	recommended standard way of doing this - perhaps championed by the
IPSEC
	WG some how.  That would make things easier at bake-offs anyway.

	Regards, Steve.