IBM IPsec workshop Oct 26 - 30

OK.  Here is the offical announcement and we can talk to this more on tuesday.

The California ISDN Users' Group (CIUG) and ICSA, Inc. invites you to
participate in the VPN Interoperability Workshop hosted by IBM AS/400
Endicott at the Holiday Inn Binghamton Arena in Binghamton, New York.

CIUG is supplying most of the networking and administrative support, IBM
the location and overall coordination, and ICSA the IPsec and IKE testing.
Since some feel that L2TP development is common to IPsec for some vendors
(plus L2TP secured with IPsec), L2TP testing will be supported by CIUG and
IBM, and is included in the overall test plan.

IBM is not getting the testing room (which will have 90 tables, so we
should have room for lots of testers this time) until monday 1pm.  So they
are not anticipating room availablity until tuesday morning, but testing
will be available until friday afternoon and all nights.

This is not a large metropolitan area with lots of eating facilities.  IBM
has arranged food and get together time to keep you all in the hotel, as
such there is a $300/person charge.  This covers food and the cost for CUIG
to bring all of their equipment (which includes analog and ISDN testing
facilites besides the standard ethernet).  (And yes, I expect to be paying
the $300 even though I cannot eat any of the food).

I am working on getting the full workshop document up on the ICSA web site
today.  With the mail problems we are having (final switchover from
NCSA.COM to ICSA.NET), resources in the home office are limited...

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA
Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec@htt-consult.com